Wednesday 18 November 2015

Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse review


If you follow me on Instagram you would know that I was wanting to see this ASAP. I loved the concept of scouts being in charge of saving us because really those with some wilderness or survival background are more likely not to be dead right away when the zombies come. 
I decided for my birthday to go and see this film and man it was worth the money and made for a great date movie with my man. Who doesn't like zombie nudity or strippers? If you get the chance to see this film, both sexes are represented in the nudity area. Of course T&A is more dominant when dealing with high school films. 
Things I enjoyed about the film:
  • nudity
  • ridiculous situations they get in
  • the first zombie scene in the film with Blake Anderson from Workaholics
  • the character Carter and any scene with Scout Leader Rogers 
  • the old lady neighbour played by Cloris Leachman

Things I didn't really like:
  • the "stripper" girl was a bad actor and I felt her role wasn't really needed
  • why do friends always outcast the "bigger" kid and have him portrayed as a big suck?
  • that I was in a theater where young pre-teen boys were with their grandparents
  • there is a weird Britney Spears singing moment that I wasn't sure what to make of
Overall, I'd see it again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment